Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Results of my Oscars Predictions...

Yeah I know I am a couple of days late with this but better late then never right? Any way lets see how close I was with my predictions??? (ps I didn't get to watch the Oscars this year 1. because I don't have cable and 2. because I had the flu my Mum wouldn't let me go there to watch it.)

Real winner will be under my prediction

Actor in a Leading Role
James Franco-127 Hours

Colin Firth-The Kings Speech


Actor in a Supporting Role
Mark Ruffalo-The Kids are All Right

Christian Bale-The Fighter


Actress in a Leading Role
Natalie Portman-Black Swan

I was right :)


Actress in a Supporting Role
Helena Bonham Carter-The Kings Speech

Melissa Leo-The Fighter

Animated Feature Film
Toy Story 3

I was right

Art Direction
Alice In Wonderland

I was Right

Best Picture
The Kings Speech

I was Right


Cinematography
Inception

I was Right

Costume Design
Alice In Wonderland

I was Right

Directing
Tom Hooper-The Kings Speech

I was Right

Documentary (Feature)
Tim Hetherington and Sebastian Junger-Restrepo

Charles Ferguson and Audrey Marrs- Inside Job

Documentary (Short Subject)
Karen Goodman and Kirk Simon-Strangers No More

I was Right

Film Editing
Jon Harris-127 Hours

Angus Wall and Krik Baxter-The Social Network

Foreign Language Film
Greece-Dogtooth

In a Better World-Denmark

Makeup
Rick Baker and Dave Elsey-The Wolfman

I was Right

Music (Original Score)
Alexandre Desplat-The Kings Speech

Trent Reznor and Attucis Ross-The Social Network

Music (Oirginal Song)
We Belong Together (Music and Lyrics by Randy Newman)-Toy Story 3

I was Right

Short Film (Animated)
Jakob Schuh and Max Lang-The Gruffalo

Shaun Tan and Andrew Ruhemann-The Lost Thing

Short Film (Live Action)
Ivan Goldschmidt-Na Wewe

Luke Mathney-God of Love

Sound Editing
Richard King-Inception

I was Right

Sound Mixing
Jeffery J. Haboush et al.-Salt

Lora Hirschberg, Gary A. Rizzo and Ed Novick-Inception


Visual Effects
Tim Burke et al-Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 1

Paul Franklin, Chris Corbould, Andrew Lockley and Peter Bebb-Inception


Writing (Adapted Screenplay)
Danny Boyle and Simon Beaufoy (Screenplay by)-127 Hours

Aaron Sorkin(Screenplay by) -The Social Network

Writing (Original Screenplay)
David Seidler (Screenplay by)-The Kings Speech

I was Right

Most Awards
127 Hours or The Kings Speech

The Kings Speech and it tied with Inception. (4 each)



So any way I got out 12 of 24 catogories predicted right and thats 1/2 pretty good.

any way ta ta for now my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment