Monday, February 28, 2011

SOOO SOORRRYYY!!!

ONCE AGAIN I AM SOOO SOORRRYYY!!!

I know I have been MIA for a while things have been a little crazy, let me fill you in.

The position I applied for at work well I got it (happy dance), and in the mean time I have been subbing full time for another co worker so I have been super super busy with work stuff and super super tired in the evenings and have been asleep some nights by 8 (the nights I wasn't I was doing lesson planning, or attempting to anyway) so there for that is pretty much the main reason I have been MIA.

Another reason is I finally got this crazy flu bug that has been going around I started not feeling good last Tuesday and Saturday morning around 3 am it hit me like a ton of fucking bricks!! I am thankful that it was Saturday so that I am only missing today at work (to fully recover) and not 3 or 4 days. This flu is evil not only did I have a temp that couldn't make up it's mind as to be low grade fever, a high fever or a normal temp (reason why I am MIA at work today) but it included some power pukeing and diareaha (I know TMI). Just warning you that it is not a flu bug that you want to get.

Well I guess that is all I have to type for now tomorrow I will post how correct my Oscar Winner Predictions were, right now I need to go take my temp again I really need to go to work tomorrow.

ta ta for now

No comments:

Post a Comment