Tuesday, January 25, 2011

2011 Acadamy Awards (aka The Oscars) Predictions!

Good Afternoon!!!!

Oscar Nominations came out today and I would like to share my predictions with you. This is my 2ND year in a row doing this and last year I was about 33% right. Not great but not to bad either, any way this year I am hoping for 45% correct at least. And please note with most of these predictions I am actually going by reviews of the films and my gut feeling to decide, since I haven't seen or have no interest in see some of these movies. Also I will state who I think will win the most Awards.

Actor in a Leading Role
James Franco-127 Hours

Actor in a Supporting Role
Mark Ruffalo-The Kids are All Right

Actress in a Leading Role
Natile Portman-Black Swan

Actress in a Supporting Role
Helena Bonham Carter-The Kings Speech

Animated Feature Film
Toy Story 3

Art Direction
Alice In Wonderland

Best Picture
The Kings Speech

Cinematography
Inception

Costume Design
Alice In Wonderland

Directing
Tom Hooper-The Kings Speech

Documentary (Feature)
Tim Hetherington and Sebastian Junger-Restrepo

Documentary (Short Subject)
Karen Goodman and Kirk Simon-Strangers No More

Film Editing
Jon Harris-127 Hours

Foreign Language Film
Greece-Dogtooth

Makeup
Rick Baker and Dave Elsey-The Wolfman

Music (Original Score)
Alexandre Desplat-The Kings Speech

Music (Oirginal Song)
We Belong Together (Music and Lyrics by Randy Newman)-Toy Story 3

Short Film (Animated)
Jakob Schuh and Max Lang-The Gruffalo

Short Film (Live Action)
Ivan Goldschmidt-Na Wewe

Sound Editing
Richard King-Inception

Sound Mixing
Jeffery J. Haboush et al.-Salt

Visual Effects
Tim Burke et al-Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 1

Writing (Adapted Screenplay)
Danny Boyle and Simon Beaufoy (Screenplay by)-127 Hours

Writing (Original Screenplay)
David Seidler (Screenplay by)-The Kings Speech

Most Awards
127 Hours or The Kings Speech

Tune in on February 27Th at 8 ET on ABC to find out if my predictions are correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment