Monday, January 31, 2011

Life

Sorry I have been MIA for prety much a week but life has been pretty crazy around here lately.
The main thing right now is...

The Transmission went in the car and that means, my hubby (I don't drive, details as to why another time) is pretty much with out wheels until a) we can get a new transmission or b) some how come up with money and buy a good second hand car...for now he is relying on borrowing my Dad's car and his boss allowing him to bring home a company van.

As for all the other stuff, it's a new week and almost a new month and I have decided to let alot of the stupid silly stuff go away, or forgive and forget as some people say.

But as usual, just when you think that all is going good, it turns out it isn't. Hopefully we can get things back on track come the middle of February because I really just want things to be semi normal again (I'll let you know how that goes)

Have a Beautiful Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment