Monday, January 24, 2011

itunes suffle

I have been home with a migrane today so things have been pretty quiet today, but this evening after supper the migrane was gone and I decided that it was time to sort through some of the music on my ipod...and well that ended up with 669 songs left that is enough music for 1.8 days! And it is all stuff I like and will suit any kind of musical mood I am in. So I decided to hit shuffle and play and then write down the first 10 songs that play, along with a comment about the song if I think it needs one.

Here we go...

1.TLC-If They Knew
2.Ben Lee-Catch My Disease
3.Toby Keith-Bullets In The Gun (LOVING THIS SONG RIGHT NOW)
4.Tim McGraw-It Felt Good On My Lips (LOVING THIS SONG RIGHT NOW)
5.Fall Out Boy-Thanks For The Memories
6.The Beatles-Hey Jude (MY GO TO SONG WHEN I FEEL DOWN)
7.Nickelback-Fight For All The Wrong Reasons
8.Bryan Adams-Summer Of 69'
9.Shrek the movie-Karaoke Dance Party (IT MAKES ME LAUGH AND MAKES ME HAPPY)
10.Rent Soundtrack-Take Me or Leave Me (ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES)

There you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment